You can download our Senior High School Admissions form below and return the complete form to:
To Academic Registrar, ILA Beijing, No.5, 4th Block, An Zhen Xi Li, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029
Phone: +86 10 64448100
北京市朝阳区安贞西里4区5号 北京礼徳国际学院 邮编：100029
电话：+86 10 64448100
Admissions Assessment 入学测试
The entrance examinations are designed specifically to test a candidate’s potential for successful academic study at Senior College.
All candidates are required to take the following assessment:
- Mathematics (60-minute writing assignment in English)
- English Listening & Reading ( ELTIs 70-minute computer online test)
- Independent Writing to test the level of written English (25-minute)
Candidates will also be interviewed by the Head of Senior College and Higher Education Pathway Guide during which his/her interests, strengths and aspirations will be discussed.
At interview, students will need to demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Senior College’s staff that they will benefit from the culture, environment and ethos of the College. Applicants will be expected to show a desire to learn and to demonstrate their suitability for an environment where extra-curricular activities and enrichment are strongly encouraged. Applicants are made to feel at ease and the interview is an opportunity for them to talk about their interests and commitment to learning.
After admissions assessments have been completed, the student’s application will be reviewed and parents will be informed of the decision within one week.
Equal Opportunities 平等的机会
- Senior College welcomes children from different ethnic groups, nationalities, cultural backgrounds and social groups. All candidates for admission are treated equally.
- Senior College will consider the needs of applicants who have disabilities for whom, with reasonable adjustments, can cater adequately so that such students reach their full potential. Should the College deem that it cannot provide adequately for these needs, it reserves the right to decline the application.
- Senior College needs to be aware of any known disability or special educational need which may affect a child’s ability to participate in the admissions procedure. If such information is not provided at the time of interview and the College subsequently discovers that such needs exist, the College reserves the right to reverse the admission.
- By virtue of paragraph 3, above, parents of a child who has any disability or special educational needs is expected to provide the school with full details before accepting the offer of a place.
- Senior College does all that is reasonable to ensure that the information and application procedure are accessible for disabled candidates and will make such reasonable adjustments as are necessary.
Parents/guardians of applicants who have not been offered a place are able, if they wish, to appeal to the Senior College’s Appeals Committee. Parents/guardians wishing to appeal should put their request in writing to the Principal. Details of appeal arrangements and procedures are sent to parents/guardians who request them in writing. Requests for appeal arrangements must be made not later than 20 days after the applicant receives the decision letter.